How do scotch eggs and whisky cocktails sound? Pretty good right!?! To celebrate Robbie Burns Day, join the fun at Dewars' Scotch Egg Club this Wednesday night where six renowned chefs across Canada will compete for the title of the best scotch egg! The Scotch Egg Club will take place in cities across the globe and is designed to celebrate two of Tommy Dewar’s great passions: whisky and chickens.
Guests will get a chance to eat and judge each of the finalists' scotch eggs to crown the ultimate winner! The best part of it all is that each scotch egg will also be paired with a Dewar's cocktail. This one night only event will be hosted by acclaimed Scottish chef James Forest.
What: Dewar’s Scotch Egg Club
Where: Tommy’s Egg Kitchen, 667 King Street West, 2nd Floor
When: Wednesday, January 25th 2017 from 7 P.M. - 10 P.M.
We are giving away two free tickets for you and a friend to attend this event!
Here is how to enter:
1) Follow @theeverydayfoodie on Instagram
2) Like the picture on Instagram
3) Tag at least one friend in the comments on Instagram (each tag is 1 additional entry)
4) Optional: Repost this picture on Instagram for a bonus 5 entries
5) Optional: Leave your Instagram handle in the comments section below HERE on this blog post for a bonus 5 entries
Deadline to enter is at 8PM EST on January 23, 2017. 1 random winner will be selected and announced shortly after.