Prep time: 10 min | Refrigeration time: 1 hour | Yield: 250 mL/1 cup | Servings: 16
Make this tasty side dish or appetizer by serving with grilled vegetables.
- 250 mL (1 cup) 1% plain yogurt
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least one hour to let flavours blend.
- Serve with grilled vegetables.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories: 10
- Protein: 1 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fibre: 0 g
- Sodium: 11 mg